Wednesday, May 27, 2009

H1N1

1. What is Influenza H1N1?
It is the swine flu.
2. How does it spread?
They spread from cough or sneezes.
3. Which countries in Asia have people with Influenza A H1N1?
They are Mexcico, Malaysia and so on.
4. How do countries try to prevent the spread of this disease?
They wear masks to stop from spreading them or takes the tempreture
5. Do you think the taking of temperature is effective in preventing Influenza A H1N1? Why?
Not quite sure about it because taking the tempreture is usually for those who could have falled ill.
6. What other preventive measures are being taken to combat the spread of this disease in Singapore?
I don't know about this but i ONLY know that we should stop going to places where there is th virus there.
7. What are you doing to prevent the spread of Influenza A H1N1 disease?
I am not going overseas so that I won't get that disease.

No comments: