1. Do you think your classroom is clean? Why/Why not?
No, because the group that is supposed to be cleaning the classroom is not doing the job well.
2. Why do you think it is important to keep the classroom clean?
If the classroom is dirty, it will have a lot of dust and we might get sick.
3. How do you keep your classroom clean every day?
Whenever I see rubbish on the floor, i would pick it up and throw it into the dustbin.
4. Which classroom cleaning activity did you participate in? (sweeping the floor, emptying the basket, cleaning the whiteboard, etc)
I participated in sweeping the floor,( which I do it very seldom as it is not my group's turn yet)picking up rubbish if I see one and cleaning the whiteboard.( very very very very very seldom because i am not a busybody girl whom walks around doing nothing at all.)
5. What have you learnt from this activity?
I have learnt that we must keep our classroom clean and tidy.
6. What school values have you learnt from the classroom cleaning activity?
They are Self- Discipline and Excellence. Self-Discipline, as to clean your own classroom on your own without your teacher telling you to do so. As for Excellence, you have to do your job nicely and neatly done if you assigned to do that certain job you are doing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment