Monday, July 28, 2008

A Trip To The Changi Airport


On Wednesday, Mr Yazid took our class to the Changi Airport. When we reached our destination, I felt cold. The Changi Airport is spacious and beautiful. We were in the departure hall of Terminal 2. We took pictures of our group members. One of my group members made funny faces in the pictures. Next, some of my friends interviewed people who work in the airport. We asked questions like "What is your job?", "How many years have you worked here?" and "What are your duties?". After we had finished with the interviews, we went to take the skytrain to Terminal 3. There were many people boarding the skytrain. At Terminal 3, we had our snack time near the fountain. The water showed different colours as it sqiuirted. My classmate's mother gave us two packets of biscuits while Mr Yazid gave us chocolate biscuits. Soon, our snack time was over. Mr Yazid took us to the viewing gallery. I saw an aeroplane that was so big that I thought it was about thirty -two metres long. After that , Mr Yazid read a book that is about Changi Airport. It was time for us to return to our school. I had a joyful time at the airport and I hope to go there again. :)

2 comments:

coco said...

how did you get the picture?

coco said...

how did you get the picture?