Thursday, July 24, 2008

My favourite books about cats and fairies

During my free time, I like to read books about fairies and cats. Let me introduce some of the interesting books that I have read. See if you will enjoy reading them too!

First one on my list are the Rainbow Magic titles. There are books about Rainbow fairies, Weather fairies, Party fairies, Jewel fairies, Pet Keeper fairies, Fun Day fairies, Petal fairies, Dance fairies and Sporty fairies. Coming up soon will be the Music fairies. I am looking to read about the piano fairies. You can go the website http://www.rainbowmagic.co.uk to find out more.

Next are the Magic Kitten books by Sue Bentley. The kittens are very cute and they have magical powers. I love to read about the adventures they have. Sometimes, I had sweet dreams after reading them! I would dream about being surrounded by lots of them. You can read about the book reviews at
http://www.puffin.co.uk/nf/Book/BookDisplay/0,,9780141320175,00.html

Recently, I came across a book by Brian James about a girl who is half-cat and half-kid. That is exactly what I want to be! Want to see how she looks like. Go to http://www.acmamall.com/rethink.books?id=1f0e3dad99908345f7439f8ffabdffc4&pid=2080585

Last but not least,my latest favourite are the books by Titania Woods. I like the fairies' adventures at the fairy school. Find out more at http://www.lovereading4kids.co.uk/book/3288/Glitterwings-Academy,-Fairy-Dust-by-Titania-Woods.html

That's all for now : )

2 comments:

Mr Yazid said...

Our next theme for English will be on Fairy Tales. Would you like to share with the class the fairy stories you have read?

Nicole said...

Ok! When we have time to do it.